11 May 2011

Our Wedding Day!

March 24th is the day!!!

Patricia and I will be getting married in Lima, Peru. It is going to be basically AWESOME. We have much much much planning to do. Right now all we have are a bunch of dreams. We are thinking of having the wedding at a house with tons of food of course and renting an SUV or two that I can drive around the city for picking people up and moving things. I’m very excited about that. It’s my type of driving there. Minnesota drivers drive me nuts...no offense.

Currently we are working on first getting married. The whole process is rather complex. I’m going to Peru again in September and we are arranging plans to have a small civil ceremony with her family. In Peru, you have to be married by government representatives. After we are legally married, we are going to file forms for immigration in the U.S. Right now it is better for us to live here because of student loans that I still have to pay off. But one day we look to live in Peru. So the hope is to actually be married as of September.

Then comes March 24th. This day will be with all our friends and families. There will be many updates about this coming day and what to expect! Things will be very confusing and difficult to understand for everyone but that’s part of the adventure!!! :) If you are planning on attending keep up with this blog and let me know you are so I can add you to a guest list for the U.S. citizens. And please ask me any questions you might have!

Yours truly,
Steven and Patricia

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11 May, 2011

    I am very excited too! looking forward to having Patricia joining our family! Wish we could be there in September, but so glad that we will be with you in March....Much love to you both, Mom Namanny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12 May, 2011

    Wow Congrats!!!! Wish we could be with you in peru but there is hope we can be there in march. Cant wait to meet your intended she is beautiful.
    Amy Kuhlmann and family

    ReplyDelete
  3. So weird. The blog was down last night. Today it started working again but we lost Patricia's most recent post and Amy's comment. Sorry Amy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guess what? I think I may be coming and bringing Auntie June! (She really wants to be there and I can't imagine her in a foreign country so I am coming to chaperone her- and make sure she doesnt end up in a peru prison!)

    Keep me posted on info and if I need to rent a house/ condo. Tonya Pleggenkuhle

    ReplyDelete